On Friday, it's finally February 14th again, which means Valentine's Day ♥
Whether you have a sweetheart at home or not, you can put on make-up in romantic colors in honor of the day!
I will certainly do a new Valentine's day make-up this week, but here is at least a favorite in replay that I like very much :)
Purple and pink, so nice!
1. Light eye shadow innermost on the eyelid, innermost on the lower lash line and in the corner of the eye.
2. Pink eyeshadow in the middle of the eyelid.
3. Purple eye shadow at the end of the eyelid.
4. Cold purple eye shadow along the globe line.
5. Blur the edge of the cold purple shade.
6. Sota black eye shadow at the end of the eyelid and along the globe line. Also blur the edges between the shadows in the middle of the eyelid.
7. Black eyeliner along the lower and upper lash lines, Emite Makeup Eye Pencil.
Blur the hard lines.
White eyeliner along the waterline, IsaDora Inliner Kajal (50 Satin White)
8. Dark purple mascara on all lashes, Anastasia Hypercolor Brow & Lash Tint (Violet)
Hug, Helena Imakeyousmile.se