This make-up is a look that I think many people would feel comfortable in if you are going to an extra neat event but at the same time do not want to be super-made-up.
I myself had this a completely ordinary everyday life but I can imagine that many would also like it as a nice ball make-up or bridal make-up :)
- Red lips always work and are perfect when you want to feel extra fixed! I have a red lip pencil + colored red lip balm, but you can skip the pen completely even if you want a more discreet red tone.
- Dark gray eyeliner instead of black = not an equally hard make-up. A pen that can also be easily sooted if you want an even more "soft" feeling.
- Bright silver glitter! Brightens up the look and makes the whole make-up more festive in a quick, easy and fun way.
Here is also a step-by-step description and all products can be bought in the same place - my web shop creativemakeup.se! :)
Colored face primer - glo Tinted Primer spf 30 (Medium)
Concealer - Pixi Pat Away Concealing Base (1 Cream)
Foundation - glo Pressed Base Foundation (Golden medium)
Powder that neutralizes redness - glo Redness relief powder
Contouring - Paese Contouring Palette (2)
Rouge - Paese blush (35)
Fixing Mist - Pixi Makeup Fixing Mist
Powder - Paese Bamboo Silk Powder
Eyebrows - glo Micro Brow Liner (Raven)
What do you think? :)
- Paint a line with gray eyeliner from the outer corner of the eye and obliquely upwards, Pixi Endless Silky Eye Pen (Slate Gray)
- Paint an eyeliner wing over that line and continue onto the entire upper fringe
- Silver-white eye shadow in the corner of the eye and under the eyeliner, Paese Opal Trio Eyeshadow (Ice Queen)
- Light eye shadow on the inside of the eyelid, Paese Kashmir eyeshadow (667)
Brown eyeshadow at the end of the eyelid, Paese Kashmir eyeshadow (604)
Light eyeliner along the waterline and slightly down the lower lash line, glo eye pencil (Peach)
- Silver glitter in the corner of the eye and over the eyeliner, Mood Wood Natural Glitter (Silver) attached with Kryolan Cake Liner Sealer.
- Black mascara on the upper lashes, Magnetic lash mascara
Hope you liked the makeup and that the tips were helpful!