Today I was inspired by IsaDora's new blue mascara that I received in a press release last week and it all resulted in a completely blue make-up! :)
I think so nice in the summer, especially on people with a slightly darker skin tone (either naturally or by the sun) because then the cold blue shade becomes such a nice contrast to the warm skin tone.
I did not think in itself that this particular mascara was super good… It is quite wet so it did not lift the lashes and I who did not bend my lashes before thought because they looked quite short as they did not get any volume, which I usually get of mascaras without bending before. But nice color! Can certainly be nice if you have another mascara underneath and want really cool blue lashes, so take this as a second layer :)
Face primer - Paese Makeup Base (Matte)
Concealer - gloMinerals Under Eye Concealer (beige)
Foundation - gloMinerals Pressed Base (Golden Medium)
Highlighter (matt) - Paese Kashmir Eyeshadow (667)
Contouring - Paese Bronzing powder (1m)
Rouge - Paese Powder Blush (35)
Fixing mist - Pixi makeup fixing mist
What do you think? :)
All eye shadows are from NYX Ultimate Eyeshadow Palette (Adlink) in the shade Cool Neutrals.
- Eyeshadow primer, Pixi eye bright primer
Blue eye shadow on the entire eyelid
- Fade out the blue eye shadow
- Gray-brown eye shadow (however, became kind of purple when it was tinted with the blue) along the globe line
- The same blue shadow in the middle of the lower lash line
- The same gray-brown shade at the end of the lower lash line and tie together with the top
- Light shimmery eye shadow in the corner of the eye and matte light shadow at the bottom of the lower lash line
- Black lashliner, Kryolan HD Cream Liner (Ebony)
Blue mascara on all lashes, IsaDora Grand Volume Lash Color (142 Aquatic) (Adlink)
Hope you like the look!