I was inspired by the pink eyeshadow I used Monday's makeup and made another makeup with the same pink and glitter.
Today I also had some yellow, orange and purple, very nice colors together I think. I also like that it did not get so dark, skipped eyeliner completely (but has a tattooed black lashliner between the lashes) so it was a very happy make-up :)
Hope you like the look too!
Face primer - Paese Makeup Base (Matte)
Concealer - glo Under Eye Concealer (Golden)
Foundation - Pixi H2O Skintint (2 Nude)
Powder - Paese Bamboo Silk Powder
Powder that neutralizes redness - glo Redness relief powder
Contouring - Paese Contouring Palette (2)
Rouge - Paese blush (35)
Highlighter - Pixi Glow-Y-Powder (London Luster)
Fixing Mist - Pixi Makeup Fixing Mist
Eyebrows - glo Micro Brow Pencil (Light brown)
Lips - glo Cream Glaze Crayon (Mimosa)
All products are in my web shop Creativemakeup.se!
The glitter was really the icing on the cake, I think!
- Eyeshadow primer, Pixi eye bright primer
Yellow eye shadow on the inside of the eyelid, Paese Kashmir Eyeshadow (662)
- Orange eyeshadow in the middle of the eyelid, Paese Kashmir Eyeshadow (663)
- Pink eye shadow at the end of the eyelid and along the globe line, Paese Opal Eyeshadow Trio (Candy)
- Fade the pink shadow in the globe line
- Purple eyeshadow at the end of the eyelid (smoky) and then sharp as a soft eyeliner wing, Paese Kashmir Trio (682)
- Pink eye shadow along the lower lash line as well
- Yellow eye shadow in the corner of the eye and under the purple wing
Light pink-white eye shadow in the corner of the eye (same trio palette as the pink one)
- Light glitter in the corner of the eye and dabbed on the innermost part of the eyelid, Pixi Liquid Fairy Lights (Crystalline)
- Black mascara on all lashes, Magnetic lash mascara
Clear! All products are in my web shop Creativemakeup.se!
By the way, this lipstick is the finest spring color I think! ♥