Hi =) I have tried to make a red with black sweeping many times now but never succeeded = (So with red at the bottom and then black, would you have wanted to go for it and maybe show? =)
A little at the last second now, if it was for Christmas you thought. But here it comes anyway! :)
It is easy to add more or less red depending on how you want it!
1. Add one RED eye shadow on the inside of the eyelid.
252 Palette (new)
2. Add one black eye shadow at the end of the eyelid and along the globe line.
3. Sudda, sudda, sudda, sudda! Here you have to be patient.
It can also happen that you have to smudge over the red quite a lot, and then refill afterwards to get it really even and nice.
4. Black eye shadow at the end of the lower lash line.
5. Black eyeliner on the inner and upper lash line.
If you skip this, you easily get one more "Red-eyed" feeling.
6. End with black mascara on all lashes.
I then chose a pretty natural lip gloss.
Red lips would be nice, but then the eye shadow can easily look a bit dull because the lipstick often gives a much stronger red color.
A bird has also whispered in my ear that it would be more fun with more personal posts. Therefore, I have now done so that everything I put on Instagram also comes as a post! :)
It is a thousand times faster to publish photos on Instagram than it is to mobile blog.
Have a nice evening!