Christmas Eve morning is here, so cozy and nice, Merry Christmas everyone! :)
I'm just going to eat some rice porridge for breakfast with the kids at home. First Christmas without mom, but we celebrate in the house just like before and have it cozy so it feels great ♥
Today's makeup is a Christmas makeup day in honor! A little inspiration on the morning twig before you get ready for the day :) Hope you like it!
Foundation - gloMinerals Pressed Base (Golden Medium)
Powder that neutralizes redness - gloMinerals Redness Relief Powder
Contouring - Pixi Book of Beauty Contour Creator
Rouge - gloMinerals Blush (Papaya)
Dehydrating powders - Paese Bamboo Silk Powder
The eyes are a smoky cat eye with green tones and gold glitter, a lot of Christmas feeling to the red lips :)
The eyeshadow palette I have used is Idun Minerals Eyeshadow Palette Vitsippa, but the pigment was not good at all I thought, became quite messy despite good primer, so in the 6th picture in my tutorial I have improved the whole make-up with more pigment-rich shadows in similar colors from other palettes. So the eye shadows are just one big mix.
- Light eye shadow in the corner of the eye
- Light beige-pink eyeshadow on the inside of the eyelid
- Green eye shadow in the middle of the eyelid and along the globe line
- Black eye shadow on the outside of the eyelid and up along the globe line
- Fade the edges
- Here I filled with eye shadows from other brands in similar colors as the pigments in the ones I used became so chewy…
- Black eyeliner with wing, Paese Liquid Eyeliner
- White eye shadow under the eyeliner and on the inside of the eyelid, Paese Kashmir (601)
- Brown eyeliner in the middle of the lower lash line, gloMinerals Brow Pencil (Brunette)
Gold glitter on the eyelid, same as on the eyebrows.
Black mascara on all lashes, Magnetic Lash Mascara
Hug you and have an ABSOLUTELY WONDERFUL CHRISTMAS EVE everyone, you are the best! :) ♥