I know that it's not only me who thinks it's super boring to wash my make-up brushes, but it has to be done and even though I'm self-disciplined and clean them quite often, it would be needed even more often. But sometimes there is no time, and sometimes there is no desire, and sometimes you do not have the opportunity to wait for them to dry.
(This of course applies to my private brushes, and not the ones I make up customers with which of course are cleaned after each use)
Bacteria germinate quickly like attan in the brushes, and the more makeup there is in them the harder it is to use as well. But there is a wonderful product that is the savior in the emergency between washes, and it is No7 Brush Cleaner! :)
This cleanser removes makeup and pigments from the brushes, and is bactericidal and makes your brushes hygienically clean.
The cleaner comes in a practical pump bottle, and contains 185 ml.
1. Bring out two pieces of kitchen paper.
2. Place the brush against the paper and pump out cleaning directly on the brush.
3. Clean the brush by swiping around on the damp paper until the brush is clean. On large and very make-up brushes, a little more cleaning and paper may be needed.
4. Take a dry piece of paper and wipe the straws on the brush.
5. The brush is damp for a while, but dries much faster than when you wash them with water and detergent. After about 15 minutes, it is good to use the brushes again, and then they are clean and fresh!
I have received a press sample on this cleaning from international.boots.com (which has now started to send to Sweden as well) and there the cleaning costs about 100: -.
Two thumbs up I say, of course! ♥