I did not have time to show my Friday make-up yesterday, because I am the housekeeper and cat sitter at my mother's, which means that everything takes a little extra time! House and cat guard does not sound as time consuming as it is, we have to burn wood to get heat in the house and right now I am trying to write while Viktoria (one of four cats) is lying in her arms and cuddling against my hand all the time haha . So cozy!
Anyway :) Yesterday's make-up is the result of a happy and inspired Helena! And I can say this - do you think it's nice in the picture, you would have seen it in real life!
It was so nicely slightly glittery at the same time as it was still completely matte on the copper-brown shade over the globe line, which gave it such a nicely well-worked depth and it was so lovely to look at when all the colors came out so nicely under the glitter. Almost so I do not want to post it because I get so sad about how much nicer it really was.
I usually actually feel quite alone when I put on my make-up, all alone in Miska's apartment haha. I usually listen to different podcasts but the only ones I have found to be great often contain very sad and anxious. BUT then I started listening The Friday podcast with Hannah and Amanda (that I did not do it until now !!) and suddenly I had such a wonderful and happy moment in front of the makeup mirror that time just ran away and it felt like I had the best company in the world all the time!
So, if you like today's makeup, you can thank Hannah and Amanda for their wonderful podcast! :)
I offer step by step too! But sorry that there is a little bad light in the last pictures, it got dark outside before I was done.
1. White eye shadow along the globe line, Layla Eye Art Eyeshadow.
2. Yellow, pink and purple eye shadow next to each other on the eyelid, Byher 40 Palette.
3. Dark purple eye shadow at the end of the eyelid, Paese Kashmir Eyeshadow (shade 674)
4. Copper brown eye shadow over the globe line, Paese Kashmir Eyeshadow (shade 670)
5. Dark blue eye shadow along the lower lash line and at the end of the eyelid, Paese Kashmir Eyeshadow (shade 679)
Blue eye shadow dab a little in the middle of the lower lash line and at the end of the eyelid, Byher 40 Palette.
6. Navy blue eyeliner along the waterline, Paese Linea Automatic Eyeliner (Blue Glam)
Black eyeliner with wing along the upper lash line, Paese Penliner.
7. Bright, shimmery eye shadow in the corner of the eye and under the brow, Annika's Favorite Shadow.
8. Bright glitter around the entire eye except for the copper-brown eye shadow, NYX Roll On Eye Shimmer
9. Black mascara on all lashes, Golden Rose Miracle Lash Mascara.
The lipstick is Paese Argan Oil Lipstick in shade 17.
Hope you have a wonderful Saturday!