Here is a quick tutorial on a shitty make-up!
There is something in this direction that I would like to have on New Year's Eve - colorful, glittery and dark at the same time!
I have started from the famous the color circle again :)
(All eyeshadows are from the Eleven 180 Palette.)
1. The complementary colors (colors that emphasize each other) yellow and blue across from each other.
Yellow in the corner of the eye and blue in the outer corner of the eye.
2. The complementary colors lime green and lila across from each other.
Green in the middle of the eyelid, purple in the middle of the lower lash line.
3. Then just put intermediate colors in between!
Green – Light blue – Blue
Yellow – Light green – Green
Purple – PinkREDorange – Yellow
Blue – Dark blue – Purple
4. Sota med black eye shadow at the end of the eyelid, along the globe line and a little along the lower lash line.
5. Black eyeliner along the inner and upper lash line.
glo Minerals gloPrecisio Eye Pencil (Black)
6. Green glitter innermost on the eyelid, first with Mixing Liquid.
Make Up Store Glitter (Peacock)
10. Black mascara on all lashes.
Dark pink lipstick, Eleven 66 Color Lip Palette.
Wish you a start to the week!