Today's make-up is a cut crease make-up, which means that you make up the eyelid in a different color than the globe line in a very sharp way :)
I have been inspired by the instagram account @Apropomakeup who does a lot of creative make-up with this style, I love it!
Offers a step by step too, hope you like the look:
Almost all eyeshadows are Paese Kashmir Eyeshadow, so I just write the shades in the product list :)
1. Dark brown shade innermost of the eyelid (604)
2. White eye shadow on the entire eyelid (601)
3. Black eyeliner with wing, IsaDora Fine Liner Eye Stylo*.
4. Dark brown shade also along the globe line (604)
5. Fade the edge along the globe line.
6. Black eye shadow sharp along the crease line and the innermost part of the eyelid, for sharper edges (602)
7. White eye shadow in the corner of the eye and under the brow (601)
8. Light shimmery shade along the lower lash line, Paese Diamond Eyeshadow (9)
9. Black mascara on all lashes, Paese Adore 3D Lash Mascara.
Lipstick, Benecos Natural Lipstick (Dark Red)
What do you think? :)