December is here !!!
Here is a make-up that suits all occasions of December, I imagine Christmas table, Lucia celebration, on Christmas Eve etc. and also on New Year's Eve!
Nice gold shimmering tones on the eyelid and matte red lips, yummy :)
Hope you are inspired!
Face primer - Pixi Flawless & poreless primer
Concealer - Pixi Pat Away Concealing base (2 Nude)
Foundation - gloMinerals pressed base foundation (Golden medium)
Powders for redness - gloMinerals Redness Relief Powder
Contouring & highlighter - Pixi Contour Creator
Rouge - gloMinerals Blush (Papaya)
Fixing mist - Pixi makeup fixing mist
Net matting powder - Paese Bamboo Silk Powder
Brynpenna - gloMinerals Micro Brow Liner (Ash and Dark brown)
Lip Pencil (New!) - gloMinerals Suede Matte Crayon (Bombshell)
A makeup that is easy to wear with warm tones and distinctive eyes without being particularly dark in its entirety.
Love the different shifts on the eyelid, got really nice with the peach golden eye shadow on the inside of the eyelid and gold in the middle! I have also brightened up a little in the middle of the eye just above the eyeliner + in the corner of the eye and it enlivened the whole make-up I think :)
- Eyeshadow primer, Pixi eye bright primer
Peach golden eye shadow on the inner part of the eyelid, glo Skin Beauty Shadow Quad (Rebel Angel)
- Gold eyeshadow in the middle of the eyelid, glo Skin Beauty Shadow Palette (Mixed Metals)
- Silver-white eye shadow in the middle of the eyelid (only at the bottom) and in the corner of the eye, Paese Opal Eyeshadow Trio (Ice queen)
- Burgundy eyeshadow at the end of the eyelid and along the globe line, glo Skin Beauty Shadow Quad (Rebel Angel)
- Fade the edges and add some of the peach golden shade to the fade.
- Black eyeliner with wing, Paese liquid Eyeliner
- Peach golden eyeshadow on the inside of the eyelid, a bit of the silvery white under it and the burgundy brown on the bottom of the lower lash line.
- Black mascara on all lashes, Magnetic lash mascara
Wishing you a wonderful start to the new month! ♥