Update after the morning's post - My bus left at 06.54 this morning and due to train chaos I missed the press breakfast with Living Proof and was not in Uppsala until 11.15, so my whole morning was spent on bus / train / crowded, rainy platform and I did not get to Stockholmshållet or Uppsalahållet there for a while.
Completely unnecessary and fucking piss train you can think, but when I finally sat there on the train to Uppsala, hungry so my stomach barked when I did not eat breakfast (because I was going to press breakfast) so I could not help but thank the gods for not being more need to pee from the huge coffee thermos mug I wrapped in me on the way there ♥ The gods are with me!
How. As. Preferably. Do you want to see a nice make-up? :)
I did this look yesterday, mostly to see if my favorite matte lipstick also worked well as an eye shadow (the one I have on the underside of the eyes) and it did! :)
Lipstick, gloMinerals Suede Matte Crayon (Demure)
Face primer - Paese Makeup Base (Matte)
Foundation - gloMinerals Pressed Base Foundation (Golden Light)
Powder that neutralizes red - gloMinerals Redness Relief Powder
Contouring - Pixi Book Of Beauty Contour Creator
Rouge - Pixi Book Of Beauty Blush Palette
Makeup Fixing Mist - Pixi Makeup Fixing Mist
Dehydrating powders - Paese Bamboo Silk Powder
- Paint the same lipstick I have on my lips, along the lower lash line.
- Black eyeliner along the upper lash line, down in the corner of the eye, and mark where you want your eyeliner wing, Paese Penliner
- Fill half of the eyeliner with black
- Fill the other half with white eyeshadow, and paint white eyeshadow all over the black eyeliner, Paese Kashmir eyeshadow (601)
- Black eyeliner along the waterline, Paese Linea Automatic eyeliner (Black Glam)
- Black mascara, Paese Adore 3D Lash Mascara
Have a little craze for eyeliner looks right now, you will surely see more of these in the near future. Hope you like it?
Now I will continue with the day and grab all the things I did not have time for. To take out the computer and work on the train by all means, but to do it on a platform or when you do not have a seat there goes my limit haha, so did not have time to get as much work done anyway as I wrote about this morning.
Now I'm at the salon anyway, have wrapped myself in a blanket and am going to eat some brunch and drink a hot cup of coffee.
Hugs are! ♥