I have now bought Loreal's nice eyeshadow stool called Disco smoking. If you have it or similar colors, I would have been really happy for tips on how I can use it :)
Absolutely! I do not have exactly that palette, but of course similar colors.
But when I sat down in front of the make-up mirror, I remembered one color as more blue, but now I see that it is purple!
The eyeshadow I have used, which is blue, is in other words the palette shadow that is next to the black one :)
You could say a colorful sweep!
1. Put it on yellow eye shadow at the bottom of the lower lash line.
2. Continue at the bottom of the lower lash line with one blue eye shadow (cold purple in the palette)
3. Add one purple-pink eye shadow at the end of the eyelid and along the globe line.
4. Same blue/blue-purple eye shadow in the middle of the eyelid, almost all the way to the corner of the eye.
5. Yellow eye shadow in the innermost part of the eyelid and slightly in the corner of the eye.
6. Blur all sharp edges!
7. Sota med black eye shadow at the bottom of the lower lash line and along the globe line.
This is where the make-up stops looking like a children's party, haha.
8. Black eyeliner on the upper lash line and along the waterline, L'Oréal Paris Contour Khôl.
9. Black mascara on all lashes, IsaDora Dynamic Lash Growth
10. I also added one light shimmery eye shadow in the corner of the eye and under the eyebrow to brighten the gaze a little! Eyedust (nr.1).
Red lip pencil, IsaDora Perfect Lipliner (31 Prime Red)
Now it will be the last working day for this week. Then I will in itself "blog-work" all weekend, but it's just fun!
Can you do anything but love Fridays? I love Fridays! :)
Kiss on are nice nine!