Now all schools have started again after the summer, the holidays are over and the routines are back.
Therefore, I thought I would share a nice everyday make-up, which is suitable both at work, at school or whatever you do during the day.
Hope you like it!
A make-up that emphasizes the eyes in a natural way.
All eye shadows come from the wonderful "Catwalk palette" From Anastasia Beverly Hills.
1. Light eye shadow on the entire eyelid.
2. Brown eye shadow along the lower lash line, wider right in the middle of the eye.
3. The same brown shade along the crease lines, blur lightly while applying to get a weaker shade than under the eye.
4. White eyeliner along the waterline, IsaDora Inliner Kajal (50 Satin White)
5. Black eye shadow along the upper lash line with an oblique brush.
6. Mascara on all lashes, Peggy Sage Dreamy Cils Mascara.
Loose lashes from Peggy Sage.
Lip-gloss, gloMinerals Liquid Lips (Beloved)
Have a nice day everyone!