Today's tips, lashes with two bundles! How to make eyeliner and false eyelashes in a simple way (relatively simple in any case!) With the help of lashes and eyeliner made with moisturized brush and eye shadow. You will see this step by step in this post! :)
Do not miss my blog post with tips and step by step on how to attach false eyelashes: False eyelashes »12 questions & answers + attach false eyelashes
These false eyelashes that will soon be available for purchase online at Lyko.se are from Just Lashes Alora Individuals (adlink) and are individual lashes (cluster / flare) that come with two bundles on each. The lashes are already available to buy HERE.
Lashes with two (or more) bundles are much, much easier to attach than the classic lashes with one bundle on each. Those with a bundle are not as easy to get the "right angle" on, if you happen to attach a little crooked, they spread crazy. But these lashes have a small short strip that you put against the lash line = you put the false eyelash perfectly directly! And it's twice as fast to apply two at a time too :)
These lashes / individual lashes are perfect for a discreet make-up, but which still makes a big difference! I have added 5 pieces per eye (10 bundles in total per eye, that is) which is almost a doubling of my natural lashes. But you can put 2-3 lashes only in the outer edges as well or if you have a "gap" somewhere where you lack natural lashes.
In my opinion, lashes are the best false eyelashes for beginners! But of course works for everyone who wants a natural result and easy application.
The brand Just Lashes is founded by makeup artists My Emilsson and Anna Kokotos. Impressed!
As you can see, piece lashes are incredibly natural, but you still have lots of lashes!
Product list base, eyebrows & lips:
Powder that neutralizes redness - glo Skin Beauty Redness relief powder
Powder - Paese Bamboo Silk Powder
Contouring - Contouring Palette (2)
Rouge - Paese Powder Blush (57)
Fixing Mist - Pixi Makeup Fixing Mist
Freckles & brow shadow - Paese Kashmir Eyeshadow (604)
Bryngel (+ caring) - Refectocil Styling Gel
Lipstick - glo Skin Beauty Cream Glaze Crayon (Chiffon)
You can not even see that I have false eyelashes! There is a little, a little space between my lashes, so I have used more mascara than I usually do for false eyelashes to paint for my natural straws as well.
Eyeliner & lashes - step by step:
- Eye primer, Pixi Eye Bright Primer
Light brown eye shadow on the entire eyelid, Paese Kashmir Eyeshadow (609)
- Fade out in the globe line
- The same shadow under the eye
- Dark brown shadow at the end of the eyelid and the lower lash line, Paese Kashmir Eyeshadow (604)
- Black eyeliner, made with the black eye shadow Paese Kashmir Eyeshadow (602) and the brush Nanshy Lip Pencil which I moistened with Pixi Makeup Fixing Mist.
- Attach all lashes (I have used 5 bundles per eye), Just Lashes Alora Individuals (adlink) with the glue Duo Adhesive (adlink)
Black eye shadow along the lower lash line as well
- Black mascara to blacken the natural strands and make them blend in with all the lashes, glo Skin Beauty Water Resistant Mascara
My waterline is tattooed light, so for exactly the same result you can also supplement with glo Skin Beauty Precision Eye Pencil (Peach) along the waterline for a more "clear" look.
It's so heavenly nice with eyeliner wing together with lashes!
Hope you were inspired by this makeup with eyeliner and lashes!
- False Eyelashes » 12 questions & answers + attach loose lashes (gradually)
- Natural make-up with false eyelashes (step by step)
- Smokey eyes with false eyelashes