Here you see how I have used an eyeshadow to make up an eyeliner.
I did this eyeliner make-up last week but have not been able to publish anything in the blog for a while when we changed server, which took longer than planned and I could not publish anything during the server move itself.
But now so! :)
All products are in my web shop Creativemakeup.se!
Face primer - Paese Makeup Base (Mattifying)
Foundation - Pixi H2O Skintint (2 Nude)
Concealer - glo Skin Beauty Under Eye Concealer (Golden)
Powder that neutralizes redness - glo Skin Beauty Redness relief powder
Powder - Paese Bamboo Silk Powder
Contouring - Contouring Palette (2)
Rouge - Paese Powder Blush (57)
Fixing Mist - Pixi Makeup Fixing Mist
Freckles - Paese Kashmir Eyeshadow (604 and a little 609)
Brynpenna - Benecos Eyebrow Designer (Brown)
Bryngel (+ caring) - Refectocil Styling Gel
Lipstick - glo Skin Beauty Cream Glaze Crayon (Chiffon)
Glittered really became the icing on the cake in this eyeliner! I must also say that I think it is much easier to get a nice eyeliner wing when I use other colors than black.
All products are in my web shop Creativemakeup.se.
- Properly apply eye primer at the bottom of the eyelid, Paese Beauty Record Eye Primer
- Turquoise eye shadow as eyeliner, Paese Neo Eyeshadow (687)
- Moisten the brush with fixing mist, sharpen the edges and paint the eyeliner wing with the same eye shadow
- Black eyeshadow at the bottom of the eyeliner, Paese Kashmir Eyeshadow (602)
- Brown shadow at the end of the eyelid and along the globe line, Paese Kashmir Eyeshadow (604)
- Light eye shadow in the corner of the eye and on the inside of the eyelid, Paese Kashmir Eyeshadow (667)
- Brown eye shadow under the eye as well
- Liquid glitter in the corner of the eye and in the innermost part of the eyelid, Pixi Liquid Fairy Lights (Crystalline)
Black mascara on all lashes, Magnetic Lash Mascara
My waterline is tattooed light. So for exactly the same eyes, you can supplement with glo Skin Beauty Eye Pencil (Peach) too.
Hope you were inspired!
If you want to find more make-up with eyeliner, try it search here in the blog. :)
Hug, hug ♥