Hey! I want to highlight my green eyes, I know all that with contrasting colors and I should kind of have purple, orange, red or something like that haha but do you have any nicenice makeup that highlights quite a lot?
Yes exactly, in general it is said that lila/lilarosa highlights green eyes.
Some say a little various when it comes to these contrasting colors, and that's simply because some color circles look a little different!
If we look at this color circle, it is quite wide with many different shades. Then you see that the green color covers more than a quarter of the entire circle!
Then the contrasting colors (opposite) from lila – pink – RED only to orange.
And since the eye often contains many different shades, you can also use to emphasize the green as much as possible, all different contrasting shades! :)
To enhance the effect even more, you can choose so pigment-rich eye shadows as possible.
All eyeshadows are from the 180 Palette.
1. Add one red eye shadow at the end of the eyelid.
2. Blur the red eye shadow in one orange shadow in the middle of the eyelid.
3. Add one purple eye shadow at the bottom of the lower lash line and along the globe line.
4. Add one pink eye shadow at the bottom of the lower lash line.
Feel free to choose a slightly pink-purple / dark pink shade, so that it does not cut as much against the red.
5. Blur the edges.
6. Then add one light highlighter shadow in the corner of the eye, on the inside of the eyelid and under the brow.
When you mix these colors, you can easily feel a little "clownish" if it gets around the whole eye. Then it can be good to light up the gaze on the inside of the eye with a light highlighter shade!
7. Add one black eyeliner on the upper lash line and along the waterline.
Kryolan Cake Eyeliner.
Red / pink shadows can be difficult to feel good in, because you easily associate it with being "red-eyed". Then it can help a lot to break off and frame the look with black eyeliner.
8. End with black mascara on all lashes.
Make Up Store, Multilash
Bye for now!