I do not know if it is solely due to the make-up, the matching to the clothes or the situation, but I have probably never received as many compliments for my make-up as I got at Guldknappen last Saturday! Super cool :)
It may not be a typical gala make-up, but it stood out in the crowd and the colors matched my dress perfectly.
Since I did not put on make-up at home, I did not get good close-ups of the make-up, but today I have recreated it and also taken photos step by step!
Colorful and smoky.
Me and Tove Castor, a stylist I have started working with a lot.
(Love that she stuffed some of her hair into the necklace!)
You can find more pictures on her blog Tovecastor.se.
All colorful eye shadows come from iMys 252 Palette.
1. Yellow eye shadow deepest on the eyelid.
2. Green eye shadow in the middle of the eyelid.
3. Blue eye shadow at the end of the eyelid and along the globe line.
4. Blur the edges.
5. Brown eye shadow innermost on the lower lash line, gloMinerals Eye Shadow (Kona)
6. Black eye shadow at the end of the lower lash line and at the end of the eyelid, gloMinerals Eye Shadow (Sable)
7. Blur the edges.
8. White eyeliner along the waterline, IsaDora Inliner Kajal (50 Satin White)
Light shimmery eye shadow In the corner of the eye, Annika's Favorite Shadow.
9. Black eyeliner along the entire upper lash line and at the end of the lower lash line, Peggy Sage Waterproof Pen (Noir)
10. Finish with black volume mascara on all lashes, Fiberwig Volume Lash Mascara.
I was without lipstick last Saturday, I still have my lip tattoo. But today I spruced up the make-up but a lipstick that was in the goodie bag we got!
Red-pink lips - Yves Rocher Grand Rouge Lipstick (32nd Rouge Rayonnant)
Offers a greyish image without flash as well, and you will see how nicely the eyes appear in this make-up.
Hope you liked my step by step!