Now it's so stupid that I sometimes manage to forget to take the last step in the step-by-step make-up, that is, the finished eye image after mascara. Today is such a day!
I shoot so much on a routine that sometimes it just goes by the speed that I think I'm done. So the close-ups on the last eye image are cropped from one of my full images, so it's not a good focus on it, typically :)
Colored face primer - glo tinted primer spf 30 (Medium)
Concealer - glo Under eye concealer (Beige)
Foundation - glo Pressed Base Foundation (Golden medium)
Powder that neutralizes redness - glo Redness relief powder
Contouring - Contouring Palette (2)
Rouge - Blush (35)
Fixing Mist - Pixi Makeup Fixing Mist
Powder - Paese Bamboo Silk Powder
Brynpenna - glo Skin Beauty Micro Brow Liner (Ash & Raven)
So nice with glitter!
All eye shadows are from glo Shadow Palette (Mixed Metals) it is AWESOME!
- Eyeshadow primer, Pixi eye bright primer
- Light eye shadow in the middle of the eyelid
- Mark the globe line with dark brown eye shadow
- Warm light brown eye shadow on the inside and outside of the eyelid
- More dark brown shade in the globe line and fade out
- Put the warm brown shade in the fade on the dark brown in the globe line
- Light eye shadow in the corner of the eye and under the brow as well
And put some of the dark brown inside and outside of the eyelid as well (though not as far into the eye as the warm light brown)
- Black eyeliner, Kryolan HD Cream Liner (Ebony)
- Warm brown and dark brown eye shadow under the eye as well
- Glitter inside and outside of the eyelid and in the middle of the lower lash line, Mood Wood Natural Glitter (Multi color) attached with Kryolan Cake Liner Sealer.
- Black mascara on all lashes, Magnetic lash mascara.
I have tattooed inliner on Creative Makeup (light line along the waterline) so if you want the exact same result, I recommend putting a light pencil there. For example. glo Eye Pencil (Peach)
The nose jewelry is a fake septum from Ginatricot.se, think it is only available to buy online because I would buy it in a store first but then it was not available :) Sure it's nice? Have never used any piercing jewelry before but I like it a lot!
Hope you like the look you too ♥