Oh so heaven makeup craving I am! Bought a new kit with makeup brushes (32 pieces) and I'm super excited to try them all!
However, I work over so much now, my bus goes at 6:00 in the morning, and I'm home again around 5pm, then eat-blog-sleep. The makeup motivation exists but not the time.
At least I have one step for step make-up left to show since the weekend! :) Enjoy!
All eye shadows are Mini Eyedust from creativemakeup.se! I just print the number on the color.
1. Add one dark navy blue eye shadow at the bottom of the eyelid and at the bottom along the globe line (No.23)
2. Gray-black (anthracite) eye shadow at the end of the eyelid (No. 28)
3. Highlight with one light yellow-white shimmery shadow in the corner of the eye and at the bottom of the lower lash line (No.1)
4. Keep it up gray-black the shadow down in the outer corners of the eyes and at the end of the lower lash line.
5. Blur the edges.
6. Dutta silver glitter along the lower lash line and the innermost part of the eyelid, Glitter eyedust (G1)
I have attached the glitter with Mixing Liquid.
7. Black eyeliner along the inner and upper lash line, L'Oréal Paris Color Riche Le Khôl (Black).
8. Black mascara on all the upper and lower lashes, IsaDora Precision Mascara (10 Deep Black)
Red lip gloss, IsaDora Moisturizing Lip Gloss (21 Red Carpet)
Kiss on is!:)