Today's make - up is a gold make - up that highlights blue eyes very nicely, and since the eyes were quite light, I matched it with dark lips as well, it turned out super nice! :)
Among other things, I have used these fine products from Yves Rocher! Links everything under the eye images:
1. Brown eye shadow at the end of the eyelid and along the globe line, Yves Rocher Intense Color Duo Eyeshadow in shade 33. Sable et Ambre.
2. Golden eye shadow innermost on the eyelid and in the corner of the eye, Yves Rocher Intense Color Duo Eyeshadow shade 33. Sable and Amber.
4. Gold glitter eye shadow In the corner of the eye, Yves Rocher Loose Pearls Or ultra nacre (Limited Edition)
+ The brown eye shadow also along the lower lash line.
5. Fade the edges with a soft brush.
6. Gold eyeliner along the waterline, Yves Rocher Waterproof Eye Pencil (10. Or)
Brown mascara on all lashes, Dr. Hauschka Mascara (03 Brown)
Nice with gold along the waterline huh? :)
Hugs are! ♥