This the post with a rather toned down black sweep was very much appreciated.
Therefore, I thought I would publish another sweep that is not as dark as sweets usually are - by using greyish blue shades!
This is what I looked like at a birthday party on Saturday night!
Party, without feeling too much.
All eye shadows are from 252 Palettes.
1. Add one light gray eye shadow at the bottom of the lower lash line.
Using a small brush can make it easier, but if you want it more diffuse, you can take a larger brush.
2. A little darker gray eye shadow at the end of the lower lash line.
3. Greyish blue eye shadow on the inside of the eyelid.
4. Blue eye shadow at the bottom of the eyelid.
5. Keep it up gray the eye shadow also along the globe line.
6. Sota in en black eye shadow in the space between the blue and the gray shadow.
7. White eyeliner on the inner lash line, H&M.
8. Black eyeliner at the end of the lower lash line and along the entire upper lash line,
glo Minerals gloPrecisio Eye Pencil (Black)
9. End with black mascara on all the upper lashes and the outer lower ones.
Make Up Store, Multilash.
Lip-gloss, gloLiquid Lips (Luna)
Have had a great day today, face painted children at the Pet Fair in Kista. Lots of cats, butterflies, birds and skulls. It was always just wonderful to see theirs smile when they looked in the mirror :)
Now I will treat myself to some much-needed beauty sleep, before it's time to return to my regular job at Länsförsäkringar again!