When the accident occurs, make-up in loose form can make a person gray-haired.
I personally am quite clumsy when I put on make-up, a lot of products on a small surface.
This happened to me today:
Typical! The jar of glitter eyeshadow fell from the table straight down into my lap.
I could now be both happy and less happy because it is so hot in the apartment. Glad it's not possible to wear pants, so no clothes were damaged. Less happy that the table fan was on, and there was a glitter cloud around me before I had time to turn it off!
But I took the opportunity to show you how I save situations like this:
1. Take a sheet of paper and place it next to the pile of glitter / eye shadow / powder.
2. Sweep up everything on the paper with a makeup brush.
3. Simply pour everything back into the jar!
Tips on how to prepare before, in case of an accident:
* Always clean the floor where you put on your make-up, so if you drop the shadow on the floor, there is no dirt that comes with it.
* Put a sheet of paper or similar in place in advance, so that you do not have to get up if you have everything in your lap.
* Always be naked when you put on make-up and if you are sitting on a white cloth chair, a towel underneath can be smart (Haha)
Experience speaks :)