I have bought several different wigs to be able to show make-up in different hair colors, fun huh? :) What you have for hair color does a lot for the whole.
Something I think is super nice for gray hair is purple! So today I showed a light gray eye makeup with purple lips, love it!
The lipstick is a matte lipstick from Paese (news) that I am testing to possibly start selling in the webshop, I like them very much from what I have tested so far! What do you think? Nice? :)
Foundation - Pixi H2O Skintint (Warm)
Powder that neutralizes red - gloMinerals Redness Relief Powder
Contouring - Pixi Book Of Beauty Contour Creator
Rouge - Paese Powder Blush (45)
Fixing Mist - Pixi Makeup Fixing Mist
Eyebrows - Pixi Natural Brow Duo (Natural Brown)
- Gray eye shadow on the entire eyelid, Paese Opal Trio (Black Canary)
- Look straight ahead and apply the shadow over the globe line
- The same shade along the lower lash line
- Light eye shadow in the corner of the eye, Paese Opal Trio (Ice Queen)
- Dark blue eyeliner at the end of the lower lash line, Paese Linea Automatic liner (Blue glam)
Black mascara on all lashes, Magnetic Lash Mascara
Hope you were inspired! ♥