Emma sa… I'm going to perform at the end of school and thought I would wear a nice black dress and wonder if you can put on a make-up that is well suited to wear on stage? Since it is very light, maybe you need a little extra to make it visible .. Mom has bought a palette with lots of colors for me, so if you get a little color, it is also good!
lots of hugs, Emma
When you are going to do a stage make-up, there are certain important points you should keep in mind.
2. However, using two very different colors is good, so it will be contrast!
3. The most important tool if you want to be seen, is glitter!
6. The lips are better visible than the eyes, one colorful lipstick is to recommend! And a gloss is better than nothing:) Therefore, I have started from the colors black and green, because you wanted to get in some color and green is also a bit Christmasy :) But you can choose the color you feel best in, preferably a bright shade if it is to be seen.
This make-up is both nice in the classroom + will be seen on stage :)
Do you think you will feel made up, so do not smear as much on the eyebrow as I did, but stay below the globe line!
All eyeshadows are from Eleven 180 Palette
1. Add one bright green on almost the entire eyelid.
2. Black eye shadow at the end of the eyelid.
3. Continue with the black shadow a bit on the lower edge of the eyelid.
4. Add some black eye shadow at the beginning of the crease as well.
5. Blur the edges a lot!
6. Fill with the green eye shadow at the bottom of the eyelid, and soot together with the black at the bottom along the crease line.
7. Soot black eye shadow on the lower lash line.
8. Dutta green glitter at the bottom of the eyelid and a little up on the globe line.
Make Up Store Glitter (Peacock)
I have attached the glitter with Mixing Liquid.
Red matte lipstick (highly recommend!) IsaDora Perfect Matt Lipstick (03 Red Carpet)
Good luck with the performance! :)