A person who puts on make-up really nicely it is Kenza Zouiten, and the reason why she is so good-looking in her make-up, I do not think is because she knows exactly where you e.g. should apply the shading for the perfect face shape or how to make the lips as full as possible. But I think she's just really good at following her own traits and emphasizing the beauty she has!
For the very finest everyday make-ups according to my taste, they are where all the make-up you use is applied to emphasize the beauty of the face, and not to enlarge, reshape, etc. without following your own lines and in a natural way just bring it out best in its appearance!
But it does not have to mean that you should be "afraid of makeup" but you can still use eye shadows, lip gloss and the whole choir :)
Today's make - up is therefore a fast everyday make - up that is inspired by Kenza!
Makeup details - Highlighted eyebrows, natural glossy lips, discreet shading and highlighter on the face, a flawless base, softly smoky eyes in earthy colors and long eyelashes.
Lip-gloss, Paese Balm Lip Gloss (shade 622)
1. Gray-brown eye shadow smoked on the entire eyelid and lower lash line, Paese Kashmir Trio Eyeshadow (684)
2. Brown eye shadow soot at the end of the eyelid and at the end of the lower lash line, Paese Kashmir Trio Eyeshadow (684)
3. Black eye shadow thin along the upper lash line (like a discreet eyeliner), Paese Kashmir Matte Black Eyeshadow.
4. Bright, shimmery eye shadow in the corner of the eye and under the brow, Annika's Favorite Shadow.
5. Bend the lashes and apply mascara on all lashes, Golden Rose Miracle Lash Mascara.
Fint va? :)
What I love most about doing make-up inspired by famous people, is the level of humor here at home when I joke with Miska at about 5 minute intervals - “Why do we have a painting on Kenza here?"And points to the mirror,"look at this picture, here I look awfully much like her !!”And shows a picture from her blog. The risk is great that Miska will get tired of me soon haha!
Anyway, hope you were inspired and that the makeup was helpful! ♥