Here's yesterday's makeup!
A purple sweep - which instead of being dark at the bottom and lighter at the top, like a "regular" sweep, it is dark inside and lighter at the outside!
A good tip if you want your eyes to look tighter :)
The light purple shadow melted away from the picture a little, it was not so bright in reality. In the whole picture, it almost does not even look like I have an eye shadow at the end of the eye!
You can imagine how beautiful it was in reality;)
I have used this 3-palette from Pure Minerals, in the shade Wild Child.
The shadows in these palettes are like ordinary good eye shadows, do not stand out in any special way. Except that they work well even if you do not have a primer! With then I recommend to at least have a liquid Foundation on the eyelids first :)
What I love about eyeshadows is the color combinations! Super nice shades, and very convenient to buy a 3-palette instead of three different single eye shadows.
1. Light eye shadow in the corner of the eye and under the brow.
2. Purple eye shadow at the end of the eyelid and the lower lash line.
3. Dark purple eye shadow at the bottom of the eyelid lower lash line and slightly in the corner of the eye.
4. Black eyeliner along the upper lash line, at the end of the lower lash line and along the waterline, L'Oréal Paris.
5. Black mascara on all eyelashes, Make Up Store Multilash.
Now I have to run to the bus! :-)