My favorite way to make my everyday look a little more fun is a trick I have done for about 10 years now, it always works!
1. While doing your contouring of the face: sweep some of the bright highlighter in the corner of the eye, under the eyebrow and on the eyelid. Then a little with the dark in the globe line, in the outer edge of the eye and under the eye. Goes super fast :)
2. Dab a color click somewhere around the eye, also goes super fast but really cheers up!
In today's make - up I have done this + made a quick version of eyeliner with wing - shade a little with black eye shadow along the lash line and "pull out" in the corner of the eye.
All products are in my web shop Creativemakeup.se!
Face primer - Paese Makeup Base (Matte)
Powder - Paese Bamboo Silk Powder
Foundation - Pixi H2O Skintint (2 Nude)
Concealer - glo Under Eye Concealer (Golden)
Powder that neutralizes redness - glo Redness relief powder
Contouring - Paese Contouring Palette (2)
Highlighter - Pixi Glow-Y-Powder (London Luster)
Rouge - glo Blush (Papaya)
Fixing Mist - Pixi Makeup Fixing Mist
Eyebrows - glo Micro Brow Pencil (Light brown)
Lipstick - glo Suede Matte Crayon (Trademark)
What do you think? Two minutes extra (type?) And you feel a little more fun! :)
All products are in my web shop Creativemakeup.se! The light and the brown shade are from the same contouring palette that I used for the face.
- Sweep dark shadow in the globe line
- … And dab on the outer part of the eyelid
- … And under the eye as well.
- Dab light shadow in the corner of the eye, a little at the bottom of the eyelid and under the eyebrow
- Turquoise eyeshadow at the end of the lower lash line, Paese Neo Eyeshadow (687)
- Black eyeliner with wing made with eye shadow, Paese Kashmir Eyeshadow (602)
- Black mascara on the upper lashes, Magnetic lash mascara
If you want exactly the same results as my pictures, supplement with a light pencil along the waterline as well, e.g. glo Precision Eye Pencil (Peach). Mine is tattooed candle :)
Hope you had a great Midsummer Eve yesterday ♥