Sooo, this happened :) I dyed my hair with L'Oréal Paris Colorista Washout #TurquoiseHair !!!
Here you can see the result and before and after:
Last weekend I tested the color spray L'Oréal Paris Colorista Spray in light blue (which you can see in this post).
This weekend I went on the heavier artillery with L'Oréal Paris Colorista Washout. Is on Lyko.se (Adlink) and it got so cool!
I have received all these colors as a press release and tested as you can see the turquoise color #TurquoiseHair.
What is L'Oréal Paris Colorista Washout?
This is a color that can be washed out completely but that lasts 4-10 washes, unlike the spray which is washed out completely already the next wash.
I used to think it would be like a very colorful colored hair wrap, but it is more reminiscent of a regular home hair color.
To think about before
The color attaches more to light and treated hair, so if you want a vibrant color, you should bleach your hair first.
Results of Colorista Washout
I am very impressed with the result!
Intense turquoise and above all very even. Many colored wraps can become flaming on my hair but this color is not flaming anywhere :)
Looks really good I think!
The paint comes in a tube and it is ready-mixed, so unlike home paints, you do not have to mix anything yourself.
It is therefore excellent to close again and use several times if you do not use the whole at once.
How to use L'Oréal Paris Colorista Washout
- Wash your hair with shampoo
- Dry hair completely dry (Assumes that it should be applied to dry hair to just lay on the outside of the hair strands because it should be possible to wash off completely, wet hair = open scalp layer. And that you should shampoo before so that it adheres better without caring substances from conditioners and styling products)
- Preparations - Gloves (included), hair tie / clip if you have long hair, and an ugly towel you are not afraid of so as not to get a lot of color on the shoulders and back.
4. Apply to hair. I put in the whole hair but not only up in the scalp. But you can apply how you want, loops etc :)
It takes quite a lot, I actually ran out of the whole bottle. Had I skimped, it would have been a bit left for a few loops but I was so scared that it would be flammable so drove in everything.
5. The duration of action varies depending on how intense the color you want, up to 5-20 minutes. I had the entire duration of action and a little more.
6. Rinse thoroughly. It says that it is moisturizing and that no conditioner is needed. I think it sounds weird because conditioner is also there to close the hair, but I obeyed and would afterwards recommend conditioner because I think my hair feels quite dry.
7. Then it's ready! Just to blow dry and inspect the result :)
Sustainability L'Oréal Paris Colorista Washout
I still have not washed my hair the first time so I can not give my own review on this. But in any case, it should be washed out more and more each time.
I hope it releases quite easily on my hair because I only wash once a week so 10 washes is several months for me haha.
I think it was a bit hard to wash the hair with shampoo first and then dry it before coloring. Then I do not like that it contains silicones either. Besides, I'm very impressed! Did not think the color would be like this good indeed! :)
Now it only remains to be seen if it goes away completely as promised, keep your fingers crossed!
These are available in many more colors, different shades of pink and red, peach, purple, blue, light blue and lots more. You will find them all Lyko.se (Adlink)
Update, also read:
- Loréal Paris Colorista Washout after washing
- Tips for green shifts in the hair
- Dyeing on green hair
- Colorista Washout #Yellowhair #Pinkhair (before and after with the yellow and the pink)
It did not let go of my hair completely until I bleached it off at the hairdresser. But I tested L'Oréal Paris Colorista Washout in the pink and yellow color of my nephews and those colors were completely washed out.