Here is a make-up for beginners (quick and easy), which is just as nice whether you are a beginner or a professional! As well as for everyday or for finer events. A safe card simply!
One sentence I repeat I do not know how many times to my clients is “makeup must not be so difficult ”. It does not have to look sophisticated, nice and sophisticated are not the same thing and 2. in addition, even a more advanced make-up can be simple if you know how to do it the easiest way.
Exactly the same eye makeup can be very difficult to do, but can also be easy to do.
Make-up for beginners step by step:
Common makeup mistakes:
- You put on make-up in bad light
- You have brushes that are not adapted to what you are going to do. The most common is to have a too large and fluffy brush, then you have zero precision.
- You have worn brushes. A worn brush does not absorb properly but pigment and can be difficult to make nice fades because it is e.g. hard and sprawling.
- You skip eye primer. Many people think this is an unnecessary product, but an eye primer simplifies the entire make-up process enormously!
- You do not have the knowledge of where to put the eyeshadow, which makes you unsure. The uncertainty itself is difficult because you easily become too careful, do not dare to place the eyeshadow high enough on the globe line e.g.
But how ska what to do then? :) In this post I show step by step a make-up for beginners, make-up tips and which products and tools I have used. Also read the post 8 simple make-up tips for beginners (step by step) to immerse yourself even more!
Product list base, eyebrows, lips:
Mineral Foundation - glo Skin Beauty Pressed Base Foundation
Rouge - Paese Powder Blush (shade 55)
Fountain pen + bryngel - Pixi Natural Brow Duo (Natural Brown)
Light pencil around the lips - glo Skin beauty Precision Eye Pencil (Peach)
Light shadow under the eyes & on the chin, upper lip & nose - Paese Kashmir Eyeshadow (667)
Colored lip balm - Pixi Shea Butter Lip Balm (Natural Rose)
This eye make-up can be done with any color. Both lighter, darker, glittery or colorful. But for a make-up for beginners, I recommend a color that is not too far from your own skin tone, it is easiest to work with when you are above.
Product list & step by step, eyes:
- Eye primer, Pixi Eye Bright Primer
- Dab brown eye shadow on the entire eyelid and up on the crease line crease so that you can see the eye shadow even though you are looking straight ahead, Paese Glam Eyeshadow (shade 205)
I have applied with the brush Nanshy Tapered Crease Brush which is compact, rounded shape and reasonably small / large.
- The same eye shadow under the eye, applied with the smaller one Nanshy Pencil Brush.
- Fade with a slightly larger softer brush, Nanshy Eye Crease Brush.
- Light eye shadow in the corner of the eye and up a little towards the eyelid, Paese Kashmir Eyeshadow (shade 667)
- Light eyeliner along the waterline, glo Skin Beauty Eye Pencil (Peach). My inliner is tattooed light, so the pen does not make much difference to me but I used it just to show this step.
- Black eyeliner with an eye shadow instead of liquid, Paese Kashmir Eyeshadow (shade 602)
Applied with the brush Nanshy Angled Detailer Brush.
- Mascara on all lashes, Santhilea Magnetic Lash Mascara.
More pictures of this make-up for beginners:
The world's best lip product ♥ I'm addicted, in a good way;)
This is a make-up for beginners because it is made with few basic products and an eye make-up that is quick and easy to do. But surely the end result still does not seem to be at the beginner level?
If you follow make-up tips that simplify, you will be better at putting on make-up yourself without it having to take a long time or requiring a huge investment with something new for the make-up bag.
In my post 8 simple make-up tips for beginners (step by step) I will go through this make-up in even more detail, which is for you who want to deepen even more. Why I chose mineral foundation, how to apply the blush, why this eyebrow pencil is good for beginners, what to think about when applying the primer and more tips for applying eye shadow. And so on. Tips, tips, tips! :)
In addition, I offer makeup courses and consultations online! Enter into Helena Amiley Academy of Makeup to read more.
Also read: Black eyeliner for an intense look