If you make up more people than yourself, then you have to be very careful with the hygiene in your make-up! (Otherwise too, but then you have to blame yourself)
There are thousands of things to think about, but here come mine five most important hygiene tips!!
1. Many people suffer from cold sores, and you can do it yourself without knowing it. Use one separate lip brush for shine / pins, both when you make up yourself and others.
2. Eye infections and other eye diseases are easily spread through eye makeup. When applying makeup to others, use one separate mascara brush. (A tip is to save the brush when throwing away your old mascara)
3. Sharpen Always use lipsticks and eyeliner before using them on others, so that they are as clean as possible.
4. Wash your makeup brushes often!
5. You can use your fingers when applying make-up, if they are clean. But never fingers in the makeup jars, where the bacteria can thrive! Use the shaft of the make-up brush, put the make-up on your hand and work from there instead.