I thought of doing a "series" of make-up where I show how you can think depending on what effect you want on the eyes - for example if you want a make-up that lifts the eyes, enlarges the eyes, a more intense look, etc.
And first out today is a make-up where I show how you can "lift your gaze" which makes you look a little more alert, and it becomes a little extra effective on people with a little droopy eyelids.
What I usually think about is that where you put on a lot of darkness, the focus ends up so that the eye is "pulled" in that direction. So today I show you a make-up with all the focus on the top of the eye, which draws the gaze upwards and becomes like a little lift :)
Hope you understand what I mean and think the post is helpful!
Foundation - gloMinerals Pressed Base Foundation (Golden Medium)
Powder that neutralizes red - gloMinerals Redness Relief Powder
Contouring - Paese Bronzing Powder (1M)
Rouge - gloMinerals Blush (Papaya)
Fixing Mist - Pixi Makeup Fixing Mist
Eyebrows - Pixi Natural Brow Duo (Natural Brown)
Matte lipstick - News from Paese who will enter the store and webshop at the end of the summer / beginning of the autumn, has put them to the test and is sooo happy!
- Off-white eyeliner along the lower lash line, Benecos Natural White Kajal
- Black lashliner / fringe marking, Paese Kashmir Eyeshadow (602)
- Mark the outer edge of the eye with a line from the outer corner of the eye and outwards, preferably at the same angle / slope as the lower lash line for as lifting an effect as possible.
- Apply more black eye shadow on the lower edge of the eyelid and fade the edge a little.
- Look straight ahead in the mirror, relax your forehead, apply brown eye shadow above the crease line so that the brown eye shadow is visible even when you look straight ahead, then you get an even more lifting effect, Paese Opal Eyeshadow (Caffe Latte)
- Look at the entire eyelid again and you will see how much skin is "inside the globe line" when you look straight ahead.
- Fill the entire eyelid with the same brown eyeshadow and fade it into the black at the bottom edge.
- Light eye shadow in the corner of the eye, Paese Opal Eyeshadow (Caffe Latte)
Black mascara on the upper lashes (top only), Magnetic Lash Mascara
Shout out if you have any questions ♥