The new shade Matte Mulberry from Pixi Endless Silky Eye Pen is so crazy good looking I think! It is like brown but not chocolate brown but has more of an attraction in the purple, gloomy direction.
Today's make-up is done with mostly this pencil and what I think made the whole look is that I also put it along the waterline because it gives a very intense look!
Hope you like the make-up you too :)
Colored face primer - glo Tinted Primer spf 30 (Medium)
Concealer - Pixi Pat Away Concealing Base (1 Cream)
Foundation - glo Pressed Base Foundation (Golden medium)
Powder that neutralizes redness - glo Redness relief powder
Contouring - Paese Contouring Palette (2)
Rouge - Paese blush (35)
Fixing Mist - Pixi Makeup Fixing Mist
Powder - Paese Bamboo Silk Powder
Eyebrows - glo Micro Brow Liner (Ash & Raven)
It is the darkness in the outer edges and the entire underside of the eyes that is the eyeliner Matte Mulberry :)
The eyeliner is as I said Pixi Endless Silky Eye Pen (Matte Mullberry)
- Eyeshadow primer, Pixi eye bright primer
Paint the eyeliner along the waterline and the bottom lash line
- Blur the edges and continue with the pen outwards in the outer corner of the eye and obliquely upwards
- Paint along the entire upper lash line (quite wide) and at the end of the eyelid and erase upwards
- Brown eye shadow along the globe line and blur into the eyeliner at the end of the eyelid, as well as in the fading of the eyeliner under the eye, Paese Opal Trio Eyeshadow (Colorado)
Light eye shadow on the inside of the eyelid and on the bottom of the lower lash line, Paese Opal Trio Eyeshadow (Colorado)
- Silver white shadow in the corner of the eye, Paese Opal Eyeshadow Trio (Ice Queen)
Black mascara on all lashes, Magnetic lash mascara
I tried to curl my hair with straighteners in these pictures, it went so well haha. I had to put the fringe up in a hairpin, it was a complete disaster. I really have zero motor skills in my hands haha!
Hugs are :)