I have previously done a Mila Kunis make-up on my blog, and it was so much appreciated that I thought I would show it again to you who missed it!
I also offer a very detailed step-by-step description :)
Mila Kunis is always just as good looking!
I have used the 4 palette IsaDora Eyeshadow Quartet (61 Golden Sunset)
And here we have my interpretation.
1. Light golden / white eye shadow in the corner of the eye and under the brow.
2. Valid eye shadow on the inside of the eyelid.
3. Brown eye shadow on the rest of the eyelid.
4. Keep it up brown the shadow and makes a more elongated shape at the outer edge of the eye.
5. Blur the edges.
6. Add one black eye shadow at the end of the eyelid. (Unfortunately, the Smashbox (Kiss' N Tell) palette is no longer available.)
7. Frame the eye along the entire upper and lower lash line and along the waterline with black eyeliner, L'Oréal Paris Contour Khôl.
8. Blur the edges of the eyeliner.
9. Put it on beige eye shadow (at the bottom left of the palette) innermost on eyeliner, both on the upper and lower lash lines.
10. Then soak with it brown the eye shadow on the rest of the kajal.
11. Also add a little golden eye shadow in the middle of the lash lines (on kajalpennan)
12. Black mascara on all lashes, Make Up Store, Multilash Mascara.
Bright, shimmery lip gloss, gloMinerals gloLiquid Lips (Darling).