It feels a little early to start with New Year's make-up, but there is almost only one month left! Gosh what time goes by.
In addition, I see in the statistics that many already google New Year's make - up, so just get started so you have a lot to be inspired by when day D comes!
When I think of New Year's make - up, I think of glitter, protruding, dark, shimmery, big, beautiful, and above all happy!
Like this gem for example :)
A golden and black make-up that makes the eyes stand out in the crowd!
1. Add one golden glitter eye shadow along the globe line, IsaDora Eyeshadow Quartet (68 Lynx)
2. Black eye shadow at the end of the eyelid, Smashbox (Kiss' N Tell)
3. Take a small brush and paint a v-shape in the outer corner of the eye with it black eye shadow.
4. Continue down on half lower lash line.
5. Blur the edges with a larger brush.
6. Take the smaller brush again, and blur the black shadow over the globe line.
This will be made up a little later, it is to create a feeling of shadow so that the make-up does not look so flat!
7. Add some of it gold glittery eye shadow on the black over the globe line.
8. Brownish eye shadow above the black on the eyelid, and a little above the globe line.
Do you see the effect of the black eye shadow over the globe line? It is visible, but still not;)
9. Light yellow-white eye shadow in the corner of the eye and at the bottom of the lower lash line, Eyedust (No.1)
10. Black eyeliner on the upper and inner lash line, L'Oréal Paris Color Riche Le Khôl (Black)