False eyelashes do not have to mean "party makeup" or "party make-up", but you can do a natural make-up with false eyelashes as well! :) There are several different models of natural and discreet lashes, today I have used my new favorite from Just Lashes!
Perfect if you want a more discreet eye makeup for a special occasion, or if you just want to spice up your eyes extra on a normal day!
Do not miss my blog post with tips and step by step on how to attach false eyelashes: False eyelashes »12 questions & answers + attach false eyelashes
Here is a make-up (step by step) that is quite discreet but still invigorating and enlarges the look:
On the model I only have base and eyebrows, on the model you see the result! A natural make-up with false eyelashes + lipstick!
Natural make-up with false eyelashes - Product list base, eyebrows & lips:
All products are in my web shop Creativemakeup.se!
Face primer with coverage - glo Skin Beauty Tinted Primer SPF 30 (Medium)
Concealer - glo Skin Beauty Under Eye Concealer (Golden)
Powder that neutralizes redness - glo Skin Beauty Redness relief powder
Powder - Paese Bamboo Silk Powder
Contouring - Paese Contouring Palette (2)
Rouge - Paese Powder Blush (57)
Fixing Mist - Pixi Makeup Fixing Mist
Freckles & brow shadow - Paese Kashmir Eyeshadow (604)
Bryngel (+ caring) - Refectocil Styling Gel
Lipstick - glo Skin Beauty Lipstick (Knockout)
These loose lashes that will soon be available for purchase online at Lyko.se are from Just Lashes in the size Aliya XS (adlink) and are absolutely perfect for a natural make-up with false eyelashes! You can find them now justlashes.se
May be the best false eyelashes I have tested for my eyes! Big difference but still so natural that they work for a discreet eye makeup.
Perfect for me who does not feel comfortable in a lot of false eyelashes but prefers more discreet :)
The brand Just Lashes is founded by makeup artists My Emilsson and Anna Kokotos. Impressed!
Natural make-up with false eyelashes - step by step:
All products (except false eyelashes & glue) are in my web shop Creativemakeup.se.
- Black lashliner, made with eye shadow and Nanshy Lip Pencil which I moistened with Pixi Makeup Fixing Mist. Paese Kashmir Eyeshadow (602)
- Paint (with the same products) a thin eyeliner over the lash line as well.
- Erase by pulling the brush sideways, for a thin but smoky eyeliner
- Attach the false eyelashes, Just Lashes Aliya XS (adlink) med Duo Adhesive (adlink)
- I put a little more eye shadow on the lash glue then, because it became a slightly glossy surface
- Black mascara (just a little) to blacken the natural strands and "get" them together with the false eyelashes, glo Skin Beauty Water Resistant Mascara
- Light eye shadow on the eyelid, in the corner of the eye and under the brow, Paese Kashmir Eyeshadow (667)
- Sweep light brown shadow at the end of the eyelid, in the globe line and under the eye, Paese Contouring Palette (2) (same as on the face)
- Black eye shadow along the lower lash line as well
My waterline is tattooed light, so for exactly the same result you can also supplement with glo Skin Beauty Precise Eye Pencil (Peach) along the waterline for a more "clear" look.
In this picture you can clearly see that it is a very natural make-up with false eyelashes. So that there is hardly any eye shadow at all on the eye, but just a framed look with the help of eyeliner and lashes!
So this lipstick, glo Skin Beauty Lipstick in the shade Knockout, how nice is not it? ♥
Hope you were inspired by my step by step on a natural make-up with false eyelashes!