Here comes a step by step on another simple and natural make-up!
All you need is a cream eye shadow (also works as a primer!) and two eyeshadow shadows that are both available for purchase for SEK 39 at Creativemakeup.se
1. Add beige cream eye shadow around the entire eye.
IsaDora Cream Mousse Eye Shadow (Fudge)
This shadow works both as an eye shadow and as a primer!
2. Brighten your gaze with it light yellow / white highlighter shade Eyedust (No.1) in the corner of the eye, in the innermost part of the eyelid and in the innermost part of the lower lash line. As well as under the brow.
This shade is absolutely wonderful, use it almost constantly!
3. Soot with one brown eye shadow at the end of the lower lash line and at the end of the eyelid.
4. Mix the brown eyedus shadow with a little water, so that it becomes something like a liquid eyeliner.
5. Paint a discreet brown eyeliner with an eyeliner brush along the upper lash line and the waterline.
6. End with black mascara on all the phrases.
L'Oréal Paris Mega Volume Collagen 24H Mascara
Natural lips, lypsyl + rouge.
Have a wonderful Friday nice you!