I really LOVE the New Girl series, it's so simple and fun and you can really recognize yourself in certain situations. The main character Jessica Day is like me up in the day sometimes, blue-eyed and clumsy hehe.
Zooey Deschanel, who plays Jess, is also furiously good-looking. Her look is so natural and discreet, but still she manages to get big innocent deer eyes. Me like.
Today's make-up is therefore inspired by her! :)
All eye shadows come from iMys 252 Palette.
1. Light brown eye shadow on the entire eyelid.
2. Blur the edges.
3. Light eye shadow in the corner of the eye, under the brow and at the bottom of the eyelid.
(Do not put the light shadow alone in the globe line, the idea is that the globe line should be darker in a very natural way)
4. Dark brown eye shadow smoky quite wide on the lower lash line, widest in the middle, and a little narrow and discreet along the upper lash line.
5. Black eyeliner (erased) along the upper lash line and a little at the bottom of the lower lash line, Yves Rocher Eyeliner (01 Noir)
White eyeliner along the waterline, IsaDora Inliner Kajal (50 Satin White)
6. Black mascara on all lashes, nudh mineral Mascara.
Hope you like the makeup!