Today's make-up is a New Year's make-up that I think many of you will feel good at, it is quite similar to an everyday make-up in principle but with details such as glitter, sharp eyeliner, extra lashes and colorful lips, it will be a perfect New Year's look!
”You look like a million dollarsSaid Miska to me when I was done :)
Hope you like it too, I offer step by step too!
The super nice lipstick is Oriflame Giordani Gold Jewel Lipstick in the shade Plum Desire.
1. Light eye shadow on the entire eyelid, Paese Diamond Eyeshadow (shade no.9)
2. Brown eye shadow at the end of the eyelid and along the globe line, Paese Kashmir Trio Eyeshadow (shade no. 684)
Fade the edges of the brown eyeshadow and apply it to the bottom of the lower lash line as well.
4. Apply the light eye shadow in the corner of the eye and on the inside of the eyelid as well.
5. White eyeliner along the waterline, Paese Eye Pencil White.
Silver glitter on top of the light shadow, Hologram glitter attached with Mixing Liquid both from Make Up Store.
6. Black eyeliner with wing, By Terry Ligne Blackstar.
False eyelashes (half), Creative Make Up (salon in Uppsala)
Black mascara on all lashes, Golden Rose Miracle Lash Mascara.
Hope you had a wonderful weekend!