This New Year's make-up step by step suits all December events and events, both Christmas table, Christmas Eve and New Year's Eve :)
I posted a movie clip on the make-up on my insta story because the glitter is so much more visible on film than in the picture and my phone has probably never rang so much! Lots of people who liked it and asked about the products, I was so happy!
Here is my New Year's make - up step by step:
The basis for the New Year's make-up:
All products are in my web shop Creativemakeup.se!
Face primer - Paese Makeup Base (Matte)
Concealer - glo Skin Beauty Under Eye Concealer (Golden)
Foundation - glo Skin Beauty Pressed Base (Golden Medium)
Powder that neutralizes redness - glo Skin Beauty Redness relief powder
Powder - Paese Bamboo Silk Powder
Contouring - Contouring Palette (2)
Rouge - Paese Powder Blush (57)
Fixing Mist - Pixi Makeup Fixing Mist
Eyebrows - glo Micro Browliner (Light brown)
You can see the glitter clearly, but it really is not possible to compare with reality! I'll probably post that movie in the feed on instagram as well so you can see if you missed my story. Watch out! My name is Imakeyousmile.se on Instagram too :)
But shows this as a picture became a bit blurry because then the glitter came out well! :)
Step by step pictures of New Year's makeup:
Eye makeup for New Year's make-up:
All products (including the brushes) are available in my web shop Creativemakeup.se!
- Prime with eye primer before you start! I use Paese Beauty Record Eyeshadow Primer.
- Moisten a brush with fixing mist and paint eyeliner with black eye shadow, I start with a line from the outer corner of the eye and obliquely outwards / upwards, Black eye shadow as eyeliner, Paese Kashmir eyeshadow (602)
- Do the rest of the eyeliner + wing
- Brown eyeshadow at the end of the eyelid and along the globe line, Paese Kashmir eyeshadow (604)
- Light shimmer shadow on the inside of the eyelid + in the corner of the eye, Paese Sparkle Eyeshadow (405)
- Light brown glitter in the middle of the eyelid, Pixi Liquid Fairy Lights (BareBrilliance)
- Light glitter in the corner of the eye and in the innermost part of the eyelid, Pixi Liquid Fairy Lights (Crystalline)
- Fill in the eyeliner again as the glitter shadows covered it a little.
- Brown eye shadow under the eye as well
And the light shimmer shadow at the bottom of the lower lash line
- Black mascara on all lashes, Magnetic lash mascara
My waterline is tattooed light. So for exactly the same eyes, you can supplement with glo Skin Beauty Eye Pencil (Peach) too :)
Hope you liked this New Year's make - up step by step! Also check out my other New Year's makeups! (Link)
Hugs are ♥