Would like to make this makeup for New Year. Saw that the palette you used is not long. Can you recommend someone similar ??
Would you also be able to post how to do step by step and also all the products you use ??
Also step by step with the black sweep you have in this picture
SHIT BEAUTIFUL MAKE-UP !!!
Black sweeping with pink color click on the lower lash line!
1. Always start with one eye primer so that the shadows attach properly. Especially if you are going to party all night;)
2. Dutta en black eye shadow on the entire eyelid, Smashbox (Kiss' N Tell)
This shade comes from a 6-palette, but most brands sell black single shades.
One of my favorites is gloMinerals black eye shadow (Sable), gives a lot of pigment!
I usually use a slightly harder brush to more easily "saturate" the primer.
3. Blur the edges very! It takes a little time, but it will be nice if you have patience.
I usually use a slightly fluffier brush for this, but not very soft.
4. Apply black eyeliner along the upper lash line, gloPrecisio Eye Pencil (Black)
Make sure that there are no gaps at the lashes!
5. Add one light purple shimmery shadow in the corner of the eye and at the bottom of the lower lash line, Eyedust (No. 9)
The first time I did this makeup I used Eleven 180 Palette.
But for New Year's, you may not want to buy a large palette just for a make-up (desbesides, that palette is no longer with Eleven) So today I used a different shade instead.
6. Add one pink eye shadow at the end of the lower lash line, Eyedust (No. 20)
For this I use a smaller, slightly harder brush!
Light yellow / white eye shadow as a highlighter under the eyebrow, Eyedust (No.1)
White eyeliner on the inner lash line, H&M.
The pen I have is not so good that it lasts all evening. But cheap :)
Navy blue mascara on all lashes, Max Factor (Deep Blue)
This is my favorite mascara! However, it ends quite quickly ..