Here is a "no makeup makeup look" that I did not shoot a tutorial on because it is so simple anyway, but I have a step by step description in the text and before and after pictures!
When I put on make-up (usually) I always, always, always have foundation. But now I have smeared myself with brown without sun and then suddenly feel that it is enough to just conjure away a little redness! Need no makeup at all to still feel fixed :)
Starting position / preparations:
- Permanent makeup: Tattooed thin black eyeliner, light inliner along the waterline, 3D eyebrows and lip tattoo + highlighter around the lips.
- Brown without sun
- Slept in braids (+ dry shampoo on the scalp)
After these pictures were taken, I also colored the lashes on myself, so now the result is even better than what you see :)
Step by step, no makeup makeup look:
All products are in my web shop Creativemakeup.se!
- Dutta powder glo Skin Beauty Redness Relief powder on red areas (mostly around the nose and mouth + on pimples). So not in the whole face.
- Light contouring & a little light highlighter under the eyes to liven things up, Paese Contouring Palette (no.2)
- Swipe on a little blush, glo Skin Beauty Blush (Papaya)
- Brown eye shadow as eyebrow shadow + a little fake beauty spots on the face, Paese Kashmir Eyeshadow (664)
- Bryngel, Refectocil Styling Gel
- Thin layer of lipstick, Paese Argan Oil Lipstick (36)
- Bend the eyelashes (uncolored in the pictures, but recommend coloring before for more effect)
Simple as that! A natural make-up a "no makeup makeup look" that literally takes a minute to do (if you have made the preparations before).