Today I made up Frida who is going to dinner and wanted some Helena help :) She has been unmade up all summer and it was not a "fine dinner" so she just wanted to look a little fresher than before, so we did a no makeup makeup with very little makeup - and a lot of shine. I love luster! Especially when I make up others :)
Nice, is not it? Very natural, but still the difference is quite large.
Products I have used:
Face primer - Paese Makeup Base (Illuminating)
Foundation - Zuii Organic Powder Foundation (Cream)
Shading - Paese Bronzing Powder (1M)
Rouge - Paese Powder Blush (40)
Lysterpuder - Paese Glow Powder (11)
Eyebrows (pencil + gel) - Pixi Natural Brow Duo (Deep Brunette)
Brown fringe marking - Paese Kashmir eyeshadow (604)
Black mascara - LCC 18 Hours Mascara*
Lip Gloss - Paese Balm Lip Gloss (621)
Here's what I did:
Apply luminescent primer all over the face.
2. Cover blemishes and irregularities with foundation. Leave the rest of the skin unmade up.
Apply bronzing powder in the deep parts of the face + along the eye line.
4. Wrap lustrous powder on the face high parts - cheekbones, chin, nose, forehead and cupid's bow.
5. Apply the same luster powder to the eyes - in the corner of the eye, under the brow bone and in the middle of the eyelid.
Apply blush on the cheeks (discreet, not too much)
7. Brush the eyebrows and fill them in with a pencil. Finish by combing in bristles so that they lie neatly all day.
8. Make a brown lash mark (read this post if you want to see how to do)
9. Bend the lashes, and paint mascara on a clean mascara brush (so as not to have so much mascara on the brush) and apply on the lashes. Then they become natural and beautiful.
10. Finish with a little lip gloss.
I finished by sweeping the luster powder on shoulders and legs as well :) Take care when it is summer and you do not hide the whole body under the clothes.
Hope you like the look and that the description was helpful to you too!