Eyelash serum is something I have used to and from since high school and have tested many different brands. Which eyelash serum is best in test? Today's review of RapidLash Eyelash Enhancing Serum (adlink) may actually be the best eyelash serum I have tested!
Do you want a solid review on RapidLash? It's coming here! :)
Eyelash Serum RapidLash Review
RapidLash is a brand from the USA that has won many awards worldwide (the list can be seen here rapidlash.com). The RapidLash eyelash serum has been tested by an ophthalmologist and has been clinically proven to be safe to use.
My experience with eyelash serum
I started using eyelash serum about 10 years ago, when the formulations were "illegally good". Literally. Several brands were banned in Sweden and despite the fact that there are many good eyelash serums on the market today, I have never had as wow results as at that time.
It is quite individual how effective eyelash serum is on different people, for me most give a little effect. But far from everyone gives a wow effect.
I also have quite sensitive eyes and some marks itch / irritate my eyes. Some also give a dark red stripe along the French edge which is not so nice.
But I do not use eyelash serum all the time but have long periods with my natural length as well.
My trial period of RapidLash
I started using RapidLash six months ago. Without any high expectations actually, I did not check out the brand at all and then no one in Sweden (what I saw) had started writing about it yet. But now reviews are starting to appear on social media indeed!
Then I had an incident when I happened to cut off my eyelashes (yeah I know! Drop it! Haha). So I had to start the process again :)
Then I got great results!
Then I stopped using RapidLash eyelash serum for a while too. To see how my eyelashes reacted then. It is also an important part of the review, I think.
And now six months later, I'm ready for a VERY solid test period behind this eyelash serum review by RapidLash! :)
Results of RapidLash eyelash serum
Yes but you see the picture !! What a difference!
Even though I usually use serum from time to time, it was still enough that my friend reacted to my extremely long eyelashes now.
There is no eyelash serum that I tested (after the controls became stricter in Sweden) that gave me as long eyelashes as RapidLash!
I have had customers when I was a partner in the salon Creative Makeup (I have stopped there now) who got such a great wow effect from the serum we sold there. BeautyLash. I personally also got longer eyelashes from it, but not on This the level!
+ Benefits of RapidLash eyelash serum:
- Effective eyelash serum that gives very long eyelashes!
- Fast results! It takes 1-2 months according to the product description and I saw results very quickly (unclear exactly when, because I started again after the cutting incident)
- The eyelashes were not only longer but also very curved. Otherwise I have pretty straight eyelashes. Now I have dyed my eyelashes and even Miska says that it looks like I did a lash lift too!
- Fits my sensitive eyes, no irritation. Sees no difference on the skin.
- Narrow application brush with just the right amount of serum on = easy application
- Affordable! It is not a budget product but the eyelash serum I used before costs more than double. At the time of writing, RapidLash Eyelash Enhancing Serum costs SEK 359 Lyko (adlink)
Disadvantages of RapidLash eyelash serum:
- The innermost lashes became so long that they hit the brow bone and bent to the side a little. They were as if not nicely long, but curved to one edge. So I started applying the eyelash serum to just the outer edges, so it was easily solved :)
- It is not very easy to paint mascara. Maybe I'm just the one who is above with such long eyelashes (?) But experienced them a bit obsessive.
- The result disappears very quickly when I stopped using the serum. Experienced that I lost the lashes which reached their full length quite quickly.
In my opinion, the pros outweigh the cons if you are looking for an effective and affordable eyelash serum!
More RapidLash products
I have also tested their eyeseyebrowsserum RapidLash Eyebrow Enhancing Serum (adlink). I really like the application and everything about using it! But I cut my eyebrows so am not ready for review of the result yet. Must do brow lift and release the scissors for a while first;)
In addition, I have tested the mascara RapidLash RapidGlam Last Enhancing Mascaraserum (adlink) which is a caring eyelash serum mascara. It gives very nice eyelashes !! But I who have oily skin can not use it because it is not oily, so it smears around my eyes. I have therefore only tested it once. If you do not have oily skin, it is probably worth a try, it gave nice eyelashes in any case :)
Instead, I use mascara Sensai 38 ° Volumising Mascara (adlink) as you see in this picture! I think it's spotless! Does not smudge and gives very fine eyelashes.
RapidLash Eyelash Enhancing Serum (adlink) is available for purchase at Lyko.com.
Can highly recommend!