Today's makeup is a bit similar the one I did here the other day, where I had blush as eye shadow. Today I did another test - lip pencil as eye shadow!
I took my favorite lip pencil and painted my lips, and then became extremely eager to have it around my eyes as well. I thought it would be hard to get even, but hear and be amazed this was huur easy anyway! It obviously depends on which pen you use, but with this it was really rude :) So much fun!
The lip pen I have used is Benecos Natural Lip Liner in the shade Brown, so good-looking!
Foundation - Yag Mineral Foundation (Soft Latte)
Concealer - gloMinerals Under Eye Concealer (beige)
Highlighter (matt) - Paese Kashmir Eyeshadow (667)
Contouring - Paese Bronzing powder (1m)
Rouge - Maybelline Master Blush Palette (Adlink)
Dehydrating powders - Paese Bamboo Silk Powder
Fountain pens - gloMinerals Micro Brow Liner (Dark Brown)
Brown fibers - Maybelline Brow Precise Fiber Filler (Dark Blonde) (Adlink)
I never really understood why it is called Brown, the one who decided it was not so resourceful right away haha. It is not brown, but more toned down pink. In addition, it has a great luster!
I started with eye shadow primer to get a durable make-up, because even though the pen attaches well, I still want my eyelids not to become oily during the day. Then I dabbed on mineral foundation over it (but any powder works) because since the pen does not fix the primer as effectively as a layer of dry eye shadow, a powder is needed for the primer to stop being creamy.
Then it was very easy to apply the pen to the eyelid.
The pen I have used is as I said Benecos Natural Lip Liner in the shade Brown.
- Eyeshadow primer, Pixi eye bright primer
- Mineral foundation on the entire eyelid, gloMinerals Pressed Base (Golden Medium)
- Paint the pencil at the bottom of the eyelid as close to the fringe as you can get
- Fill the entire eyelid with the pen
- Look straight ahead in the mirror, be light on your hand and draw with the pen just over the globe line so that it becomes like a nice shadow. Since the surface is dry and I was light on the hand, it became soft immediately, but you can also take a small brush and pull lightly back and forth to even out if needed. In this picture, I have not done it though, but only been light on the hand.
- When you then close your eyes, there will be an area on the eye that has no color, on the skin that is inside the crease line fold when you look, fill it in as well.
- Paint with the pen on the underside of the eye as well
- White eye shadow in the corner of the eye, Paese Kashmir (601)
Black mascara on all lashes, Magnetic Lash Mascara
Wish you a great day ♥