This is how it often happens to me, I sit in front of the make-up mirror and actually have too little time to take photos for the blog but think "uh I have time if I do something neutral!". I glance at the light and earthy tones but extend my hand towards a light pink, then I suddenly sit there with the worst glitter makeup and bright pink lips haha :)
It just so happens, can not bandage myself!
But in my defense, it's a relatively simple make-up to be pink and "party". The smoky black is not carbon black and it is generally a soft make-up without sharp lines or transitions = quite quick because it does not require precision :)
Hope you like the look!
Colored face primer - glo Tinted Primer (Medium)
Concealer - glo Under Eye Concealer (Golden)
Powder that neutralizes redness - glo Redness relief powder
Powder - Paese Bamboo Silk Powder
Contouring - Contouring Palette (2)
Rouge - Paese Powder Blush (55)
Fixing Mist - Pixi Makeup Fixing Mist
Eyebrows - glo Micro Browliner (Light brown)
Lipstick - Paese Silky Matt Liquid Lipstick (703)
The glitter is biodegradable in nature! It is made of wood, hence the name Mood Wood :)
Prime with eye primer before you start! I use an eye primer that comes as a novelty in the webshop very soon!
- Light pink eye shadow on the entire eyelid and globe line, Paese Opal Eyeshadow Trio (Candy)
- Black eyeshadow at the end of the eyelid and a little up in the crease, Paese cashmere eyeshadow (602)
- Black shadow along the lower lash line as well
- Light shadow in the corner of the eye, Paese cashmere eyeshadow (667)
- Rosalila glitter in the middle of the eyelid and under the eye, Mood Wood Natural Glitter (Purple) attached with the liquid Kryolan Cake Liner Sealer.
- Light brown shade in the fade, Paese cashmere eyeshadow (609)
- Black eyeliner along the lash line both above and below the eye, Kryolan HD Cream Liner (Ebony)
- Black mascara on all lashes, Magnetic lash mascara
Hugs are ♥