When I did the green smokey eye makeup with Pixi Lid & Line this day I got the urge to do one more make-up with the black shade Smokey Black!
So I did it today, an easier way to get a black smokey eye that is also a little silver glitter :) Nice!
Face primer - Paese Makeup Base (Matte)
Foundation - Pixi Flawless Beauty Fluid (Cream)
Powder that neutralizes red - gloMinerals Redness Relief Powder
Contouring - Pixi Book Of Beauty Contour Creator
Rouge - gloMinerals Powder blush (Papaya)
Makeup Fixing Mist - Pixi Makeup Fixing Mist
Dehydrating powders - Paese Bamboo Silk Powder
- Eyeshadow primer, Pixi eye bright primer
Black eyeliner along the upper lash line.
- Paint a small wing with the same pencil
- Soot with black shadow on the eyelid, Pixi Lid & Line (Smokey Black)
- Black liquid eyeliner at the bottom of the make-up to get a slightly sharper marking, Paese Penliner
- White eye shadow in the corner of the eye and under the eyeliner, Paese cashmere eyeshadow (601)
- Black mascara on all lashes, Magnetic lash mascara
Hope you were inspiring! ♥