Answer yes - I have a new craze for dots! How come then? I am looking for the best natural glitter that we can become a reseller for in the webshop and now a delivery is on its way to me that I will soon put my teeth into!
And just the thought that I will soon create glitter looks makes me extremely inspired, so I came up with the brilliant idea that until the glitter comes, I can make dots instead :)
In other words, go ahead and get another dot make-up!
Colored face primer - glo tinted primer spf 30 (Medium)
Concealer - glo Under eye concealer (Beige)
Powder that neutralizes redness - glo Redness relief powder
Contouring - Contouring Palette (2)
Rouge - Blush (35)
Fixing Mist - Pixi Makeup Fixing Mist
Powder - Paese Bamboo Silk Powder
Brynpenna - glo Skin Beauty Micro Brow Liner (Raven)
I like that the dots are exactly the same eye shadow as the purple one, they only get a little darker when you mix them with a liquid. It gets like a dot fixed in a discreet way! If now dots can be discrete :)
All purple eye shadows are from Paese Kashmir Trio Eyeshadow (682)
- Eyeshadow primer, Pixi eye bright primer
Purple eyeshadow at the end of the eyelid, up along the globe line and at the end of the lower lash line
- Light purple eye shadow on the rest of the eye shadow and in the corner of the eye
- Light purple eye shadow in the fading both in the globe line and on the lower lash line
- Yellow eye shadow at the bottom of the lower lash line, under the "cat eye part" and under the inner edge of the brow, Paese Neo Eyeshadow (661)
- Mix the purple eye shadow with Pixi Makeup Fixing Mist (have this all over your face too) and start dabbing dots! I started by making some big ones right at the lash line
- Then I filled in with dots in a smaller size that also goes out a bit like an eyeliner wing
- And some under the eye too!
- Mascara on all lashes, Magnetic lash mascara
The light waterline in the eye is tattooed so I have it permanently, for exactly the same result as this make-up you can supplement with glo Eye Pencil (Peach)
I like to have carelessly set hair for very "made-up" make-up, it will be a nice contrast! This hair is the same tassel that I put up right when I woke up in the morning haha.
Hope you were inspired
Hugs are :)