Looking for a simple but bang-looking New Year's make-up that can be done very quickly? The answer comes here! :)
Intense look, glittery eyebrows and full, dark purple ombre lips ♥
Foundation - Pixi H2O Skintint (Nude)
Concealer - gloMinerals Under Eye Concealer (Beige)
Powder that neutralizes redness - gloMinerals Redness Relief Powder
Contouring - Pixi Book of Beauty Contour Creator
Rouge - gloMinerals Blush (Papaya)
Dehydrating powders - Paese Bamboo Silk Powder
- The lip pen I have used is actually a eyeliner! It is Paese Linea Automatic Liner (Plum Glam). It is completely painted outside my natural lips, but you can of course follow your own lip contour as well :)
2. Fade in the color by drawing small short strokes with the pen and be light on your hand. So that you get a soft intonation in the lips.
Finish with matte liquid lipstick on the rest of the lips - Paese Silky Matte Liquid Lipstick in the purple shade 705. Then the lips are ready!
Here is a close-up on the eye makeup. Down to earth and quite gentle but still gives a little focus to the eyes.
The eyeliner I have used is actually an eyebrow pencil - gloMinerals Precision Brow Pencil (Brunette).
- Brown eyeliner along the lower lash line
- … And along the waterline
- … And along the upper lash line
- Glitter in the corner of the eye IsaDora Glitter Lash & Brow (Silver) and it is the same glitter as on the eyebrows.
Black mascara on all lashes, L´Oréal Paris Volume million lashes So Couture So black
Hope you were inspired! Hug ♥