This purple make-up step by step I received a lot of compliments for, both from customers at the salon and when I shopped at ICA :) Fun!
Hope you like it too!
Colored face primer - glo Tinted Primer SPF 30 (Medium)
Concealer - Pixi Pat Away Concealing Base (1 Cream)
Contouring - Paese Contouring Palette (2)
Rouge - Paese blush (35)
Fixing Mist - Pixi Makeup Fixing Mist
Powder - Paese Bamboo Silk Powder
Brynpenna - glo Skin Beauty Micro Brow Liner (Ash and Little Raven)
Lipstick - glo Lip Liner (Soulmate)
I really love purple! How nice! It is also a color that is very easy to wear and feel comfortable in if you are not used to colorful shades. Dark purple is kind of the same effect as dark brown, but a little "more fun" :)
The light pink and the two purple eye shadows I have used are all three from the trio palette Paese Kashmir Trio in shade 682.
- Eyeshadow primer, Pixi eye bright primer
Light pink eye shadow on the inside of the eyelid
- Dark purple eye shadow as if you are going to paint an eyeliner with a wing but only paint the top, like a line :)
- Continue with the dark purple eye shadow also along the globe line
- Fill in with the purple eye shadow on the eyelid
- Fade the purple shadow in the globe line
- Mix the liquid Kryolan Cake Liner Sealer with the purple eye shadow and paint an eyeliner on the inside of the lash line.
- Same with the light pink and paint eyeliner wing
- Dark purple eyeshadow at the end of the lower lash line and under the eyeliner
- Light purple eye shadow in the fade in the globe line and along the entire lower lash line
Plum purple eyeliner at the end of the lower lash line and the waterline, Paese Linea Automatic Liner (Plum Glam)
- Black eyeshadow at the end of the eyelid and at the bottom of the lower lash line, Paese cashmere eyeshadow (602)
- Black mascara on all lashes, Magnetic lash mascara
With the eyebrow pen I also made a small beauty spot on the cheek, I get the urge for it sometimes! The dot on the nose and under the nostril is natural indeed. Have never thought of them until now when the dots became like a triangle haha! I had to look at my previous pictures and they are clearly visible on everyone actually, I'm so used to seeing them that I do not think about them. Have you thought about the fact that I have two beauty spots on my nose? :) Fint ju!
Hugs are ♥